Brother Printer Support by Experts
Brother Industries is a multinational electronics & electrical company that offers a wide range of products including printers, Desktop computers, extensive machine tools, fax machines, sewing machines, label printers & other computer-related electronics. Brother Company was found in 1908 & headquartered in Nagoya, japan. Brother offers a wide range of Printers with affordability, reliability & user-friendly features. Brother Printers includes Laser, inkjet & All-in-one printers for personal, Home & office use. Brother laser Printer offers high-speed printing with sharp & clear text. The inkjet printers are ideal for printing high-quality graphics, photos & text. Brother also offers All-in-one printers, and multifunctional devices that combine printing, scanning, copying & faxing in one device.
In this article, we will elaborate information about Brother Printer driver download, Setup brother printer & official brother printer support. Moreover, we have also included some Brother Printer issues that you can face in between your work. If you find any problem that you cannot resolve, you can also contact independent third-party support by dialing the number provided on the screen. The executives of independent third-party support will listen to your problem and guide you with the troubleshooting steps.
Brother Printer driver download & Installation:
To setup Brother Printer, you must first download Brother Printer Driver and install it. We have mentioned the step-by-step process for brother printer driver download and install brother printer drivers.
To download Brother Printer driver follow the steps:
- In the first step, you have to visit the official Brother website (https://www.brother.com)
- Now click on the Support & download section on the top menu bar
- Navigate to the driver download section and search for your printer model number
- Now select the model number from the search results
- Click on the Download driver and select the operating system as per your device
- In the next step, select the desired location and start the downloading
After downloading will complete. You need to install driver to complete the brother printer setup.
- After downloading the Brother printer driver file, you need to open it
- Run the driver file as administrator, and a popup window will open to install drivers
- In the next step, you have to follow the on-screen instructions for completing the Installation
By going through all these steps mentioned above, you will be able to download & Install Brother Printer Drivers easily.
Brother Printer setup Process:
After Downloading & Installing drivers, the process comes to setup Brother Printer. For Brother Printer setup process, we have mentioned all the necessary points you should follow.
- First of all, connect the Printer with the computer using a USB cable or wireless connection
- Now you have to install brother printer drivers that came with your Printer, or you can also download it from the official Brother website (you can also check the upper section to download & install drivers)
- In the next step, Add the Printer from the control panel: you have to navigate to devices and printers in the control panel menu and add your Printer by selecting the Model number of the Brother Printer
- After adding the Printer, you have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Brother Printer setup process
This is the complete process for setting up the Printer with a USB cable, but, For Brother Printer Wireless setup you have to go through the below section.
Brother Printer wifi setup:
The process of setup Brother Printer with a USB cable might be hectic in some cases and also time taking. You can also go through the Brother Printer wifi setup process for ease of use.
We have mentioned below all the steps everyone should follow for brother printer wifi setup.
- In the first step, power on your Printer and make sure the Printer is in the range of the wireless network
- Now connect the Printer to the computer through a USB cable
- Now you have to install the printer driver that came with the Printer or you can download it from the official brother website( follow the Brother Printer Driver Download & Install section)
- In the next step, you have to add the Printer from the devices and printer section in the control panel
- Now change the connection type from USB to wireless connection from the printer properties or the control panel
- A popup window will open for Brother Printer Wireless setup. In the popup window, you have to provide the network details such as network name (SSID) and password of the wifi
Hence the Printer is connected to the wifi. You have to follow on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
How to fax from Brother Printer:
The process to fax from Brother Printer is simple and sort. We have mentioned it in the form of points so that everyone can understand & follow it.
- Load the document you want to send in the scanner or document feeder
- Now press the Fax button available on the control panel of the Printer
- In the next step, you have to enter the recipient’s fax number using the keypad
- Now adjust the settings for your fax such as resolution, number of pages & contrast of the document, if necessary
- In the next step, you have to press the Start & send button to initiate the fax transmission
How to find Brother Printer IP address:
Finding the Printer’s IP address might be tricky if you don’t know about all this tech stuff. In this case, we have mentioned some of the simple steps to find the answer to your query “How to find Brother Printer IP address”.
- Connect your Printer to your network via wired or wirelessly
- Now press the “Menu” button on the control panel of the Brother Printer
- In the next step, you have to navigate to the “Network” or “TCP/IP” option using the arrow keys and select it
- Now look for the “IP Address” or “Wireless IP Address” and note the IP Address displayed on the screen
This is the whole process for finding out the IP Address of the Brother Printer.
How to replace drum on Brother Printer:
If you’re a in a condition where you want to replace the drum but do not have any idea “how to replace drum on brother printer”. We have created some simple steps for replacing drum in brother printer, you should follow the below points:
- First of all, Turn off & unplug the Printer from the power source
- Now you have to open the front panel of the Printer
- Now locate the drum unit & toner cartridges assembly inside the Printer
- In the next step, Release the locking lever on the side of the drum unit to remove it from the Printer
- Now remove the old drum unit from the Printer
- Unpack the New drum unit & remove any protective material
- Now insert the new drum unit until it clicks into the place
- In the next step, close the Printer’s front cover & power it “ON”.
This is the procedure you should follow to replace the drum unit in the Printer.
Official Brother Printer Support:
In this section, we have elaborated some of the official brother printer support details we found from internet sources. These Brother Printer support numbers are the best & active. We always recommend to verify this data once before contacting the official brother printer support team because this information can be changed by its service providers without prior notice. We are not responsible for any changes found in the data.
|Brother printer support number office||1 877-276-8437|
|Brother printer contact number Australia||61-2-9887-4344|
|Brother printer technical support Australia||61-2-8875-6000|
|Brother Customer service international||800-284-4329|
|Brother Customer service media contact Canada||[email protected]|
|Brother printer contact number UK||0333 777 4444|
|Brother support chat service starting point||Chat Service|
Brother Printer Errors:
It might be hectic situation when you apparently face any brother printer issue between your works. There may be several reasons for getting any brother printer error. We have mentioned some of the basic troubleshooting steps. If your Brother Printer in error state, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue:
Brother Printer Not Working:
- First of all, you have to check for any printer error displaying on the control panel of the Printer
- Now check for Printer’s connection to the computer or network, and ensure that it is properly connected
- Check for the latest printer drivers installed on your system. If not, then try to update the drivers
- Restart the computer & Printer and check if you still face the error
- Now check for any paper jam inside of the Brother Printer. If any, then remove it
- If the Error message displays the error regarding ink cartridges, then try cleaning the ink system and resetting the Printer if needed
- If the error message shows regarding the drum unit, then try to replace the drum unit with the new one
- Check for dust particles inside the Printer & clean it with warm water & soft cloth
- Now take a test print from the Printer’s control panel or the computer to see if the issue has been resolved
These are some basic troubleshooting steps you can perform while in condition of your Brother Printer not working.
Brother Printer drum error:
If you are facing a Brother Printer drum error, you have to perform some common troubleshooting steps and check for the reason for it.
To solve a “Drum Error” on a Brother Printer, follow these steps:
- In the first step, Turn off the Printer and unplug it from the power source
- Now, Open the front cover of the Brother Printer
- Locate the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly inside the Printer
- Now you have to check for any obstructions or damages to the drum unit
- Clean the drum unit and its contacts with a soft, dry cloth
- Close the front cover of the Brother printer
- Plug in the Brother Printer and turn it on
If the “Drum Error” persists, the drum unit may need to be replaced. To replace the drum unit, follow the steps in the upper section of this article.
Brother Printer Support by Us:
Brother offers a wide range of Printers with affordability, reliability & user-friendly features. Brother Printers includes Laser, inkjet & All-in-one printers for personal, Home & office use. Brother laser Printer offers high-speed printing with sharp & clear text. The inkjet printers are ideal for printing high-quality graphics, photos & text. Brother also offers All-in-one printers and multifunctional devices that combine printing, scanning, copying & faxing in one device.
In this article, we have shared information regarding Brother Printer driver download, Setup brother printer & official brother printer support. Moreover, we have also included some Brother Printer issues that you can face in between your work. If you find a problem that you cannot resolve, you can also contact independent third-party support by dialing the number provided on the screen. The executives of independent third-party support will listen to your problem and guide you with the troubleshooting steps.