Carbonite Help by Professionals
If you want unlimited backup space, which can help back up your data, Carbonite is one of the best options. It is among the most popular online backup services. Carbonite server backup is the necessary tool to protect your data. In addition, data is secured from natural disasters, deletion of data, ransomware, and hardware failures. Users are known to use it to fulfill their simple backup requirements. If you use Carbonite, you can rest assured with regards to its accessibility and resiliency. Install Carbonite to easily backup your emails, music, photos, and documents. If you have any sort of confusion or face any issues, go through this guide to find suitable solutions.
How to Login to Carbonite >> Carbonite Login Help
With the help of Carbonite sign in, you can avail product support, training and Carbonite knowledge base. Carbonite was developed in 2005 in the form of a backup program. In addition, it is available for both Mac and Windows. Using this troubleshooting guide, you can log in to Carbonite easily.
- Firstly open any web browser and go to the official Carbonite site for Carbonite login.
- Hit the sign-in button on the upper-right portion of the window.
- Input your email id as well as the password. Then enter the Captcha.
- Your Carbonite sign in is done.
How to backup data using Carbonite >> Carbonite Backup Help
It is essential to secure the data if you are operating a business. For this purpose, Carbonite online backup is available for personal users. You do not have to worry about losing files anymore. In addition to this, you have the opportunity to protect your previous versions of files as they are prone to virus attacks. If you are attacked by malware, your system may face serious issues. Carbonite is a valuable tool for saving pictures and files. You just need to restore the folder if there is any hardware replacement or a computer crash. Carbonite backup can be considered a powerful cloud backup solution that saves your time and prevents any frustration. You have the option to select folders and files manually to back up. Following are the steps you can follow to use Carbonite backup.
- Go to the folder/file that you want to back up
- After right-clicking on it, hit Carbonite: Back this up
- In case you use Windows 11, hit ‘Show More Options’, and then ‘Carbonite: Back this up’
- You will notice a status dot on the folder or file that indicates their backup status.
How to Get Carbonite >> Carbonite Download Help
Carbonite server backup is easy to use and offers excellent customer support, privacy and security. In addition, you can enjoy unlimited storage for one computer at affordable Carbonite backup pricing. Based on the chosen Carbonite plans, users can backup their servers and computers. It is an easy task to set up your backup and restore files as it demands little effort. For Carbonite download, use the following steps:
- Open any browser and visit https://www.carbonite.com/install/download
- Carbonite download will start at the lower-left section of the browser.
- Hit Yes and provide access to your system.
- Agree to the Service terms and follow the on-screen instructions to install Carbonite.
Carbonite is valuable from an ease-of-use perspective. It is known to support both scheduled and continuous backups. You also have the option to exclude specific hours of the day. It is handy when it comes to saving your bandwidth. Another key feature of Carbonite online backup is that it offers some file versioning, with the help of which one can retrieve older versions of files. Deleted files are retained on the computer for 30-60 days, based on your plan.
You must know that you cannot get Carbonite for Android or iOS anymore. These mobile applications have been discontinued by the company. Backed-up files can be accessed from smartphones with the help of the Anytime Anywhere Access feature. If users have an Internet-connected device, they can sign in to the Carbonite account. Thus, instead of Carbonite for Android or iOS, you are suggested to use the Anytime, Anywhere Access feature.
How to Get Carbonite for Mac?
Carbonite offers excellent privacy and security, which is mainly because of solid encryption. In addition to this, it provides the option for managing your personal private key. Furthermore, it does not share more than the required data. After setting up the Carbonite Safe account, users can easily install Carbonite and begin backing up files. Use these steps to get Carbonite for Mac:
- Open Safari and visit https://account.carbonite.com/
- Hit Backup
- Next, you need to select Install Now
- Click Download Now and download the setup file.
- Open your downloads and double-click the setup file.
- Configure backup settings and then hit Install.
- Let the process finish.
Carbonite Phone Numbers – Official
If you want to contact the official Carbonite support phone number, there is no need to go anywhere else. This section provides the list of Carbonite phone numbers. You are requested to verify these contact details before use as they could have been changed.
|Carbonite Small Business Sales||+1 (855) 227-2249|
|Carbonite UK sales||+44 333 1234 200|
|Carbonite Data Protection Sales||+1 (877) 901-3282|
|Carbonite Support Phone Number||877-665-4466|
|Carbonite Media Enquiry||781-928-0762|
How to Reinstall Carbonite?
Carbonite is known to be an exceptional tool for your system. It has to be updated on a regular basis. It is important because these updates can quickly resolve the issues while adding new features. If you want to reinstall Carbonite or want to update it, the following are the steps:
- Open the browser and visit https://account.carbonite.com/
- From the Backup option on the left pane, go to Options and then Reinstall Carbonite
- In the window of Reinstall Carbonite Safe, hit Download.
- Run the downloaded file.
- In the window of User Account Control, hit Yes.
- Agree to the Service Terms to install Carbonite.
- The latest version of Carbonite will be downloaded.
All about Carbonite Plans >> Carbonite Pricing Help
Carbonite has a different set of six plans right now for Windows and Mac server operating systems. There are three plans for Carbonite safe, while the remaining three are for Carbonite Safe Backup Pro. In addition. Carbonite Safe has three plans, namely, Basic, Prime, and Plus. In relation to Carbonite Safe Backup Pro, three plans are available, namely, Ultimate, Core, and Power. Carbonite cost depends on the number of computers and servers in use. For a single computer, Carbonite cost is lower when compared to that for 25 computers.
Carbonite backup pricing is considered affordable for all the plans. Carbonite Safe Backup plans are mentioned below:
- Basic Carbonite Pricing: $58.99 per year
- Plus: $83.99 per year
- Prime: $104.99 per year
Carbonite business pricing is specifically for business owners. If you are operating a big business or a smaller one, Carbonite is a helpful tool to get automatic cloud backup. Carbonite business pricing has been mentioned below:
- 1-3 computers Carbonite Pricing: $6 per month
- 25 computers: $24 per month
- Computers and servers: $50 per month
Carbonite Support from Us
Even though Carbonite is highly reliable, it can malfunction sometimes. Such cases can frustrate users or may even hamper their work. If you face any Carbonite-related issue, you can use this troubleshooting guide to determine solutions. In case you still want additional Carbonite help, you can also call the phone number on this web page. You will be connected to a third-party independent Carbonite support executive who will resolve all your issues.