Lexmark Printer Support by Experts
Lexmark Is a private American Company founded in 1991 that manufactures Printer and Imaging products. It was formed after the investment firm Clayton & Dubilier Official Acquired the Printer, typewriter, and keyboard manufacturing Unit of IBM named IBM Information Product Corporation. Lexmark has its headquarters in Lexington, Kentucky. Lexmark is one of the finest printer manufacturing companies that manufacture Ink Cartridges and Toner Cartridges printers.
In this article, we will share information about Lexmark Printer setup, How to download Lexmark printer Driver, How to connect Lexmark printer to WiFi, and official Lexmark customer support. We will also guide steps for some common Lexmark Printer error code troubleshooting. After reading this article, you can easily set up your Lexmark printer. You can also call on the number present on this website for troubleshooting Lexmark printer errors. You will be connected to a third-party tech support provider. The executive on call will listen to your issue and provide you best resolution for troubleshooting Lexmark printer problems.
How to download Lexmark printer Driver? >> Lexmark Printer Support
Lexmark printers are easy to install and often come with the driver CD For installation. If somehow you lost your Lexmark printer driver CD and want the driver for installation and setup.
Lexmark has introduced a universal print driver which is Easy to set up and install. The universal print drive is compatible with all the windows operating systems and Citrix implementation. It has four different versions, each compatible with numerous model numbers of Lexmark printers, and has common compatibility with the same model numbers also. For ex. Device Model MC3224i is compatible with three versions of the Universal setup driver named PCL5, PCL XL, and Postscript 3.
Follow the Guided steps to Lexmark Printer Driver installation:
- In the first step, you have to visit the official website (lexmark.com)
- Select the Drivers & Downloads tab, open it
- You will find the hyperlink for Lexmark Universal Printers Driver on the Driver & Download page
- Once you open the hyperlink, you will find all four versions of Universal Lexmark Printers Driver
- You can check for the model number compatible with your printer and operating system from the chart mentioned on the official web page and Download it
Once you finish downloading the universal printer driver, open the file and “Click” on run as administration tab on the pop-up screen. Follow the on-screen guided step to install the driver. The universal printer driver will automatically adopt the configuration of your Lexmark Printer setup once you plug the printer USB into your device.
How to Connect Lexmark Printer to WiFi:
Lexmark has various printers with specific model numbers. Only a few Lexmark Printer models have the WiFi connection option. Lexmark WiFi printers models comes with both touch and non-touch screen. We will guide you through the steps for both touch and non-touchscreen printers.
To connect your non-touchscreen printers to WIFI, follow the guided steps:-
- In the First step, Press the settings button
- You will find multiple options in the settings while navigating through the arrow buttons. Select the Network/port Option
- Navigate to the wireless Option through the arrow buttons and Press ok button
- In the Wireless Option, you will find the WiFi Protected setup option
- Press ok on Start Push Button Method option in WiFi Protected setup
- Hit on the WPS key on your WIFI router within 2 min to connect your printer to the WIFi
- Press the ok button once your printer gets connected to WiFi
To connect Touch screen Lexmark WiFi printer with WiFi Follow the guided steps:-
- Touch the WiFi Icon visible on the home screen of the control panel
- In the second step you have to select the Set up now Option
- Select your WiFi network visible on the Control panel
- Type the password of the WiFi network and Press Done option
Your touch screen printer is connected to WiFi now if you are facing any problem while connecting through these steps you can follow the other Option to connect the Lexmark WiFi printer to WiFi:
- Navigate and select the settings Option on your printers control panel
- You will find multiple options in the settings. You have to select the Network/port Option
- Navigate and Touch on the wireless Option
- In the Wireless Option, you will find the WiFi Protected setup option
- Touch the Start Push Button Method option in WiFi Protected setup
- Hit on the WPS key on your WIFI router within 2 minutes to connect your printer to the WiFi
- Touch OK Option once your printer gets connected to the WIFI
To connect your Lexmark wireless printers wirelessly to your device, you can find the Lexmark default admin password on the back side of your printer where the product details are mentioned. If you can’t find it on the back of your printer, you can just put ADMIN as the Lexmark default admin password sometimes, it may be your product’s model number.
Lexmark Customer Support:
You can contact Lexmark customer service to resolve your issues and know more about your product. Lexmark provides you with excellent customer service around the world. Lexmark tech support’s official contact details are mentioned below. We have collected this information from the resources present on the internet. Lexmark officials can change this information without any prior notice. Please verify these Lexmark customer service contacts details before using them.
|Lexmark Support Number||859-232-2000|
|Lexmark printer customer service number||1-800-539-6275|
|Lexmark customer support number Canada||(905) 763-0560|
|Lexmark chat service||Chat Service|
|Lexmark technical support||Technical Support|
Lexmark Printer Errors Troubleshooting:
Lexmark printer has excellent working hour capacity, and sometime you may face certain errors while working. We will guide you with Lexmark printer troubleshooting for some common Lexmark printer error codes.
Lexmark Firmware Error 900.00:
Lexmark firmware error 900.00 may arise when a corrupted file is commanded for print or when printer fails to access any file commended for printing. It is one of the most common and easy to troubleshoot error. Follow the guided steps for Lexmark printer troubleshooting error 900.00.
- Turn off your printer for two minutes or more and restart it. Turning off the printer will erase the file stored in the printer’s memory that the printer cannot access. Once the memory gets cleared Lexmark Firmware error 900.00 will not pop up again
If you still face the Lexmark Firmware error 900.00, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Disconnect the printer through the internet, cancel all the print commands, and empty the print queue
- Reconnect the printer with the internet and update your firmware to the latest available version
Now your printer is ready to use and the Lexmark Firmware error 900.00 will not pop up again.
Lexmark Printer False Paper Jam:
Sometime Lexmark Printer may show a paper jam error even though there is no paper jam. A false paper jam situation may arise due to the paper sensor getting blocked or dust deposited on it. In this situation of Lexmark printer false paper jam follow the guided steps for Lexmark printer troubleshooting.
- Look around the paper path you may find the flag-like small piece of plastic sensor at both ends
- Look for that flag if it is stuck up or down, due to which the printer will show the paper jam
- Take out that flag and look for any dust deposited. Clean that sensor gently by blowing some air on it
- Reinstall that flag and restart your printer
The Lexmark printer false paper jam error must be solved and you can easily use the printer immediately. If you still face the same issue, then your printer needs servicing by experts.
Lexmark Printer Support by Us:
In this article, we have shared information about Lexmark Printer setup, How to download Lexmark printer Driver, How to connect Lexmark printer to WiFi, and official Lexmark customer support. We have also included steps for some common Lexmark Printer error code troubleshooting. By reading this Lexmark Printer Support article, you can easily set up your Lexmark printer. You can also call on the number present on this website for troubleshooting Lexmark printer errors. You will be connected to a third-party tech support provider. The Executives will listen to your query & guide you with troubleshooting Lexmark printer problems.